Located a few steps from beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches, the Surf City Hotel is a historic landmark on Long Beach Island. Located in the family oriented Borough of Surf City, this historic and legendary establishment is open daily from April 1 to Columbus Day weekend in October.
Shucks Restaurant, Pub, Shucks Clam Bar, and Beach Club lounge are open weekends May through June. Open daily from late June through Labor Day. Limited opening September through October.
The Surf City Hotel’s Beach Club lounge offers a variety of musical entertainment on weekends, and four nights during the week. Rock’n’Roll, Tribute bands, and the acoustic duo of the fun loving “The Bill & Andy Show” on most Sunday afternoons.
Just a few reasons to stay at the Surf City Hotel…
- Within steps of the Atlantic Ocean
- Variety of dining options located at the hotel: Shucks Restaurant, Beach Club Bar, Pub, Shucks Clam Bar
- Variety of rooms available in the hotel and inn
- Liquor Store located on premises
- Banquet, Wedding Receptions, Reunions and Meeting Facilities
- Within walking distance of local shops, ice cream stores, miniature golf, tennis courts, and 18 miles of beach
- Ample Complimentary Parking
- Fishing, Diving, Surfing, Boating and Kayaking all nearby
- State Park and historic lighthouse at Barnegat Light
New Jersey’s famous Long Beach Island offers numerous vacation activities; all within close proximity to the Surf City Hotel. Swim, sunbathe, beachcomb, surf. Boating, sailing and other water sports. Scuba dive on historic New Jersey wrecks. Bike, hike or play miniature golf. Fish, crab or tour historic sites.
After a day in the sun, the Surf City Hotel offers you a walk back from the beach, only steps away from the ocean.